Today, it is essential to stay healthy, and technology is helping us achieve our fitness goals. You might want to track all your fitness goals if you also use their iPhones for daily moving goals. These fitness goals keep changing occasionally, and you must set new ones. Some of them cannot be changed directly on the iPhone, and to change fitness goals on the iPhone, you need to change them on the Apple Watch, and the change will instantly appear on the Apple Watch.
It is not difficult to change fitness goals on an iPhone. You have to follow the correct procedure. Here is how you can do it.
Change Fitness Goals on iPhone.
If you have changed your fitness goals, you need to reset them on your iPhone, but you can’t do it on your iPhone. You will have to open the Apple Watch and the fitness app. Then you must open the activity app and edit the goals without changing the tracking feature.
For iPhone users, the most straightforward steps are as follows.
- Firstly, after you open the activity app.
- You have to increase the number of minutes of your daily exercise.
- Now, tap next.
- The next thing to do is to increase the number of hours of your stand goals.
- After increasing the stand goals, you have to press ok.
- Now, open the Activity app on your Apple Watch.
- To save the changes, you have to swipe up and press on changing the goals, and the changes will be saved.
- You must also tap to increase or decrease the total number of active calories for your daily fitness goal.
- Then press done.
Change Move Goals on Your iPhone
Changing your location goals on your iPhone is easy, but you should have iOS 16. Changing your Move goals on your Apple Watch is an easy way to track your health. You can modify your fitness goals on your Apple Watch at any time. You cannot change activity goals on your iPhone directly, but you can do it through your Apple Watch, and the results will reflect on your iPhone.
There are also many situations when you need to decrease or change your goals. For instance, you can be sick and unable to achieve your goals or be on a long flight where a routine workout is impossible. Sometimes you can’t work out because you’re in between meetings. As mentioned earlier, you can change your fitness goals directly on your Apple Watch, but not on the iPhone.
Burning calories by just moving goals is unnecessary because you can do that with professional help. With the proper attention of a medical professional, you can reduce the calories in your diet and burn the ones you don’t need. After adjusting your calories, you must adjust your exercise goals.
You must follow the following steps to update your fitness goals on your Apple Watch.
- First, you must open the Apple Watch and then the activity app. You will see the option of “change goals.”
- Now, tap change move goal.
- After you have clicked the move sign. It will show you two further signs of + & -. You must click + to increase the goals and advance to your desired level. And if you’re going to decrease your goals, you have to press the sign of – until you reach the number you want to keep.
- You have to press done after you are satisfied with your new Move goal. Once you finish the settings, you will see that your iPhone’s fitness app will get the update automatically. That is how you change fitness goals on your iPhone.
Change Your Exercise Goals on iPhone.
As mentioned earlier, if you want to change fitness or exercise goals on your iPhone with a fitness tracker app on your Apple Watch, then you need to do it on the Apple Watch first, and then the iPhone will get the update automatically. You can do it with the new iOS 16 updates.
Before Apple enabled iPhone users to change their exercise and standing goals, it implemented globally recognized standards for how much exercise one should do daily. With this new update, Apple now allows consumers to customize the number of activities they want to do themselves.
- Open your Apple Watch.
- Now, open up the activity app on your Apple Watch.
- Choose the exercise of your preference.
- Now set or change the goals by clicking “Change Goals.” This time, choose the “Exercise” icon.
- The icon will show you two further signs of + & -. You must click + to increase the goals and advance to your desired level. You can also decrease the number of exercise numbers by clicking on -.
- When you are done changing the exercise goals, all you have to do is press done, and you are good to go.
- Your iPhone’s fitness app will get the update.
Concluding It Up!
Tracking your physical activity and setting fitness goals are crucial these days. But there can be reasons for which you might need to change your fitness goals. It is not difficult to change them on the iPhone. You have to change them on the Apple Watch, and the changes will automatically appear on your iPhone.
You can make all the changes on your watch app; those changes will appear on your iPhone later.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are also some of the frequently asked questions.
What Are The Advantages Of An Exercise Ring On An Apple Watch?
It is very beneficial as it tells the user the pace at which the exercise is performed. If you are moving too fast, it will show a red ring; if not, lighter colors will be used to display your exercise intensity. In short, it is representative of your exercise intensity.
Can I Directly Change Fitness Goals on My iPhone?
No, you cannot directly change fitness goals on your iPhone. You have to change them on the Apple Watch, and the changes will automatically appear on your iPhone.
Why can’t I change my Exercise goal on Apple Watch?
Press the Digital Crown and open the Activity app in the main menu. With the app open, scroll down to the bottom and tap “change goals.” You can now adjust each goal in order, starting with your Move goal.
Read Also: How to Change a Sim Card on an iPhone?